mn

Same view... different night. Tonight is somewhat different though. Tonight is the last night in Minnesota. Off to a new adventure! Ps. To my neighbor that's sleeping... I'm totally sitting in your chair. They are comfy and I'm totally going to miss you. Thanks for helping me keep my sanity and the peer pressure of day drinking.

When it's a rainy Friday night, the best thing you can do is make Thai Pineapple Paleo Chicken Curry (recipe by @foodfaithfit) and watch @itonyamovie. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ For the recipe I used @justbarechicken organic chicken tenderloins, @yourtaylorfarms tri-color slaw, and frozen riced cauliflower from @costco which made everything super quick and easy! (We also couldn't find yellow curry paste so we used @thaikitchen green curry paste and it was 👌🏼) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I love how this recipe is a great mix of protein, fat, and carbs, and works in so many yummy veggies. I am such a convert when it comes to rice! I use cauliflower rice 95% of the time and regular rice the other 5%. My body tolerates the cauliflower rice better, and quite honestly, I like big portion sizes and the cauliflower rice allows me to do that without feeling overly full 😉 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I know I'm usually all about the tacos, but curry definitely comes in a close second ❤️ Some days maybe first 😉

To put the 82ft (at the highest point) "Big Air" ramp in perspective, this is a skateboarder next to it. #360inmotion #rtw #xgames #minneapolis #mn #skate #xgames #usbank #bigair #82ftand73ft #megaramp #2018 #skateboard #skateordie #canon #7dmarkii

Vans Old Skool 😍😍😍 . 💥MELHOR PREÇO É AQUI💥 . Valor: 💰 269,00 💰 . 34 ao 43👠 👞 . PAGAMENTOS: ✴DEPÓSITO BANCÁRIO 🏦 ✴BOLETO BANCÁRIO 📑 ✴PARCELAMENTO NO CARTÃO DE CRÉDITO EM ATÉ 12X💳 . . ✴FRETE GRÁTIS + BRINDE ⌚ . INFORMAÇÕES, WHATS APP: (11) 985380089 📲 . #sp #rj #mg #mt #mn #sc #ce #pr #nelhotem #multimarcasnelhotem #brasilia #niteroi #goiania #pracimamajor #boanoite #barradatijuca #riodejaneiro #curitiba #campogrande #varzeagrande #cariacica #pelotas #floripa #camboriu #santacatarina

Here’s a heart filled rose for y’all!! I had a lot of fun doing these gold colors last week and thought I’d make another one to have that same fun again!! Roughly 5” in diameter. Depending on the location, the rates for this one will fall between $250 - $300. First to claim it and is serious about it gets it!! I appreciate all of the support on these!! More to come!! #cmrutledgeart #cmrutledgetattoos #ladylibertytattoomn #rose #rosetattoo #traditionaltattoo #traditionalrosetattoo #hearttattoo #tattooflash #tattoosmart #ipadprotattooteam #mntattooartist #mn #mntattooshop

Excited to play at the @key_elements_ent party tonight after the @kaskade show for the @xgames!! 🙅‍♂️🎊🗝️🎧🔊🎶 Going to be a solid night for the record books!! 📚 #xgames #kaskade #thearmory #afterparty #recordbooks #minneapolis #minnesota #MN #summertime #summervibe #midwest #housemusic #keeparties #vidsicious #sidvicious #sicioussound

2018 X Games Minneapolis mens skateboarding vert final

2018 X Games Minneapolis mens skateboarding vert final

2018 X Games Minneapolis mens skateboarding vert final

When your friends are stuck in traffic on the way up north, play in the sunset by yourself! 🌞🌝

2018 X Games Minneapolis mens skateboarding vert final

2018 X Games Minneapolis mens skateboarding vert final